Re: [Harp-L] under the radar

Oh, PHIL!!!!!  Darnitall, I hope he's not on this list..huge oversight on my
part....great chromatic and diatonic chops..

Thanks, Larry. I knew you were a lurker here.....

I'd like to try out that harpgear amp of yours again sometime.  Someday I
need something that isn't older than I am by 9 years for regular gigging....

 - Blake