[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Little Walter Hall of Fame Inductee/Pocket Full of Soul Footage

Correction...that's VH-1, lol...(you can maybe tell I don't watch a lot of
TV)...

and the Little Walter induction just took place.  The footage from the
documentary was obvious to me (I'm recognizing Todd & Marc's  style)  and
great...interviews with Rick Estrin and one of the guys  from Muddy's band (I got into
the room too late to catch his name)...Ben  Harper did the induction...then
sang 'My Babe", played lap guitar to James  Cotton playing harp.

The only 'flaw' was Little Walter being inducted as a sideman.  I  guess
there is no perfect World.

Elizabeth

"For those who don't know (and so far I haven't see it mentioned on  harp-l),
the VHS-1 4 hour coverage tonight (on right now) from 8:30p.m. - 12:30  a.m.
NY time....from the Waldorf Astoria, of the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame
inductees including Little Walter...will include background footage of him from  the
Pocket Full of Soul documentary movie.

Hope this gets posted timely enough to benefit someone."