[Harp-L] Theft Alert on Behalf of Magic Romero Li

Magic Romero Li, whom I recently noted was an under-appreciated great harp player here in So Cal, told me today two chromatics (and some other non-harp stuff) were stolen from his place in the Covina area east of Downtown Los Angeles:

Hohner Super 64 tuned to B
Hohner Super 64X tuned to Bb

Both have stickers indicating their key, black lettering on gold background.  These were a couple of his babies upon (and with) which he had worked extensively.

Magic is devastated as well because he has some recording gigs coming up in a couple weeks for which he needs such harps, and y'all know how long and difficult (and costly!) it gets to replace such things.  He couldn't describe any unique identifying marks, besides the labels and the solder on the reeds.

Whoever took these skipped over some other stuff, so they may have an idea of the value and think they could these, so beware.

And if anyone has similar items they would be willing to loan or sell to Magic please contact me, as Magic has not got easy access to the 'net.

Hohner Super 64 in B
 Hohner Super 64X in Bb

Thanks,

-Dave Fertig