[Harp-L] Re: Woodstock harps

Danny, thanks!  I don't think I was all that stoned, however. At least not until Sunday.   Heck I was only 13 years old!   See this playlist (also a link to songlist with keys!)  http://home.columbus.rr.com/woodstock1969/real_sch.html  I think it's closer to the actuality, vs the set schedule, and it's funny how much confusion there is about it.   Apparently I was quite wrong about Mahesh Yogi, it was Swami Satchadinanda having a million people doing breathing exercises.  And I geuss it was not the opening "act", as I remembered.

Funny, too, how some of the players I recall seeing in broad daylight apparently played at night.  Hmm. Maybe I was a little stoned after all.  Perhaps there was something in that water jug being handed around . . .

HARMONICA CONTENT: What songs at Woodstock included harmonica?  Who played harp (on stage!) at Woodstock?   In addition to Paul Butterfield, of course.  And assuming John Sebastian - and was Al Wilson still with us??  I sure as hell don't remember!

Does anybody really know what time it is?

-Dave

BassHarp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: For a listing of performers and their selections at Woodstock,
go to:

http://www.artsandmusicpa.com/music_pages/woodst69songs.htm

- Danny
BassHarp
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061
Available for Harmonica Trio & Studio Sessions
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
http://www.bassharp.com/agt.htm