[Harp-L] Old Harmonicas.

Howdy Harpers  --  Do you have any "no longer favorite" harps, or less than perfect ones ??
        This is the URL of a Canadian website  "  artscancircle.ca  "

      The ArtsCan Circle is an independent, volunteer-run group working to link creative artists with Native youth at risk in Canada. Our hope is to encourage self-esteem amongst Native youth in isolated communities through a cooperative exploration of the arts.

      ( Saturday, 08 March 2008 )

      A fellow harper, Mike Stevens collects harmonicas, has them serviced by a volunteer, and several times a year makes trips to these northern outposts, gets youth interest in harps, and music in general.

       There is a wealth of information on this site --Mike's story  (well worthwhile)   can be found at

                                                                                  artscancircle.ca/mike/mikes_story.pdf

      When my wife read Mike's story, she gave me $100.00 and said, send them this, and lets look for old harps at the thrift shops in town.

                                                                      Thanks for listening,   Kelowna,    B.C.  Ca.