From: Frank Evers <frank@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, March 9, 2008 4:45:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Igor Flach R.I.P.... Amazing Grace

Am Sonntag, 9. März 2008 schrieb David Payne:
> I just saw that on Harpchat as well,

Please correct if i translated anything wrong Dave, thank you.

> I'm so sorry to hear that.
> That's a great loss. I love his style. Great loss for Seydel. Great
> loss for the world. Way too young. How old could he have possibly
> been?

According to his myspace site he was 41.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=254716081

> Those who maybe haven't heard him, ought to check him out. This is
> evidently a Seydel PR video,  but if his Amazing Grace in it
> doesn't bring a tear to your eye, there's probably something wrong
> with your damn eye.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jVkCHm3Lg&feature=related

Yet a lot of more stuff from him on youtube, just search for "Igor
Flach". A great musician, a great guy.

--
Gruß,Frank