[Harp-L] Specific Pog settings query

I know I asked this question a while back and received a limited but helpful handful of responses. Those of you that use the Pog: If you have a generous 5 minutes could you list your settings for me. I have finite time to familiarize myself with it but would like to play out with it this week. Primarily I'm thinking sparingly and tastefully while simultaneously making the difference between on and off unambiguous. Although I think it pretty irrelevant to my question I'll add that I blow through a Mini-Meteor these days. The add technology guy! d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues