[Harp-L] Blues Scales/Shapes

There are some people(I'm not one of them) who, unlike the average person that can detect 1/2 steps and 1/4 steps, can also detect 1/100th steps, sometimes called "cents".
In other words, they could tell you---"Hey, Pal, you're $.17 flat!"
I think Ray Charles was probably like that.
Sometimes you can listen to him singing a particular phrase and think to yourself," I'm not sure why, but that moves me in some unexplainable way."

Well, that's my $.02
(Silliness completely intentional.)