[Harp-L] rare LPs for download: Wild Child Butler (with Big Walter) & 2 George Smith Records

Hey all -
  I've stumbled across a few records lately that I've been searching for for ages & thought I'd share them with the folks here. Unlike the others I've posted, these are NOT from my collection - just stuff I found floating around in other folks music blogs. God bless the internet.

  And once again, as far as I know, none of these are available for purchase from anywhere at this point. If I'm mistaken about that, please let me know. But this music is too good to not be heard.

  Wild Child Butler - Open Up Baby
  I saw an LP copy of this years ago in a store and never bought it. Been looking for it ever since and never have seen another. Some really great creative harp by Big Walter on this one.
  http://rapidshare.com/files/91180640/george_wild_child_butler.zip

  George Smith - Arkansas Trap
  My favorite George Smith record, period. I don't know how many times I've played the crappy cassette copy that Michael Rubin made for me about 20 years ago - this is a much better copy of some guy's LP (though still not the CD reissue I'm hoping for)
  http://rapidshare.com/files/96692589/george_smith_-_arkansas_trap_3rd_rip.rar.html

  George Smith - Blowin' The Blues
  Another great batch of tunes from George.
  http://rapidshare.com/files/92695895/george_smith_-_blowin__the_blues.rar.html

  Enjoy,
  Chris