Re: [Harp-L] Should the blues scale be revised?

His stuff should be on the web site.
Yeah he could kick most of our butts twice around the
block.
His students back then played pretty good to.
This was twenty years ago. He taught in the
jazz studies program.Philly is a jazz town.
Most of the teachers were the real deal.
He lectured and taught jazz piano and has a
doctorate in composition.

>>> Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> 03/07/08 11:43 AM >>>
My first question would be: 'This Dr. John Valerio...could he play'?
smo-joe