[Harp-L] Log on to my next gig!

I will be playing my usual first Friday gig tomorrow night at Kulaks
Woodshed www.kulakswoodshed.com . You can log on at 9:00PM pacific and watch
via internet webcast. Kulaks is the this funky singer songwriter place with
5 cameras. I will be appearing with Severin Browne and James Coberly Smith.
Both are talented songwriters. Severin was the first crossover artist for
Motown records back in the day. Coincidentally, he is Jackson Brownes
eqaually talented brother who many may have never heard of. Jackson is top
notch with lyrics while I think Severin has the edge when it comes to melody
and song structure.

Check out Sev's website at www.severinbrowne.com.

P.S. I will be playing diatonic on some blues and rock flavored tunes as
well as chromatic on the jazzier stuff.