Re: [Harp-L] Harp Key ID

I mark mine with a piece of white surgical tape (durable and moisture resistant) with the key marked in non-toxic marker in black. The tape is about an inach and a half long and just wide enough to fit on the cover plate. I play guitar and harp, so I have the harps on a stand near me on stage, so I can grab them when I need them. The Black on white means I can se them in near dark.

maurice

Rick wrote:
Any suggestions on a good way to mark harps for easy key ID ?
Rick in TX.

--

maurice richard libby aka Whiteboy Slim

/ blues outside the box /
Triple Winner--2007 Toronto Exclusive Magazine Music Awards-
Best Male Blues Artist, Best Blues Song, Best Blues CD
Nominated Best Blues Artist 2005 Toronto Independent Music Awards
Whiteboy Slim Official Web Site <http://www.whiteboy-slim.com>
Electronic Press Kit <http://www.sonicbids.com/whiteboyslim>
CDs available at CDBaby.com <http://www.CDBaby.com/all/whiteboyslim>