[Harp-L] successful stage case

Not being a do-it-yourselfer, for the last couple of years I have been using a Cadillac Pete stage case (googleable) -- I have the plastic molded tray (not the more pricey wooden one).  It fits right on a mike stand.  You just screw the "adapter" onto a mike stand -- it has two prongs that match up with the two holes in the tray, very stable, good angle.  I keep an old mike stand especially for this with the adapter always on.  Very quick business to get set up!  The tray is transported in a soft case (there is also a hard case that I don't have).  The only down-side is that, in transit, the harps can slip out of the tray and into the bottom of the soft case -- however, this is easily remedied by placing a padded envelope (or piece of cardboard I guess) over the harps, held in place by the provided elastic band.  Works well for me.  I have no experience with other stage cases to compare.
  --John K.