Re: [Harp-L] under the radar....

I have to mention my good buddy Travis Fouch from WV.
He is a hellacious country and blues harp player.  In
my opinion, the best weekend warrior in the area
(WV,DC,VA,MD,PA).  At least by far the best I've
heard.  And he can hang with the pros too.  Just ask
Mikey Jr.  Travis tore it up busking at the Helena
Blues Fest with Terry Harmonica Bean.  The dude is a
natural.  He's only been playing for about 6 years.
He's got a wife, kids, and a day job, but I'm sure
we'll be hearing more from him in a few years.  Anyway
enough kissing his ass. . .

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs