[Harp-L] Pick N Pluck Foam

I seem to be shooting my big mouth of this morning so I'll let this one be the last time today......I've tried the pick and pluck foam but it seems to fall apart quickly. I got some closed cell foam and glued it together for the correct thickness I wanted and traced my mics (harps too) got a sharp knife and cut them out. Fits snug and lasts forever........happy camper. I have talked to some guys who have gone to the expense of having closed cell foam CNC cut for their harps......expensive but if you've got dozens of harps you want to carry.......that's one way to go.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa251/cumberlandcowboy/MicCase.jpg

Jeff

-- Jeffrey Spoor Owner/Maker Cumberland Custom Cases

www.cumberlandcustomcases.com

317-894-8699  Shop
317-363-9431  Cell