Re: [Harp-L] Where Do You Put Your Case?

Hi

Am Dienstag, 4. März 2008 schrieb Stachnik, George C (The Podcast
guy):
> I've been playing at jam sessions where protocol demands that you
> set up QUICKLY (drag your amp on-stage, plug in and blow!).
> Because I never know what songs we're going to play, or in what
> keys, I generally load up my harp-case with my whole collection of
> Lee Oskars, (major keys, 2 kinds of minor keys, melody makers) and
> a cx-12.

I use this:

http://www.harponline.de/en_409_002.htm

With the optional holder you can attach it to your mic stand (click on
the symbols below the description for more pics and a short video).
If you need more than 7 harps you can use another one. It won't suit
your chromo tho.

--
Gruß,Frank