[Harp-L] under the radar....

This has been mentioned on the "L" a few times over the years - it's a  great
way to discover new inspiration under our very noses - Bharat is one I
learned on the list recently.

In Detroit, there is Brian Miller, a Rod Piazza devotee. I heard Madison
Slim with Reverend Raven. Steve Guyger is "almost" well known. Keith Dunn, an
expatriot living in Holland is another.

Every region has their jewels. Harp-L is a good resource gathering  place.

The Iceman

In a message dated 3/3/2008 11:40:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,