From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bill Rossoll
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:43 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] where do you put your case?

George
You could always try one of these:

http://www.quiklok.com/catalog/?p=productsMore&iProduct=157&sName=MS-329

I have a standard briefcase/toolbox that I use one to transport harps, mics,
cords, etc.
You can get those at Home Depot, etc.
I also have an organizer that fits on a shelf similar to this one which
attaches to a mic stand.
It only holds 12 harps
I have another one that holds 12 harps, a chromo, a mic and a water bottle.
This one attaches directly to a mic stand.
I made them both myself.
I have thought about patenting them but the market is probably very limited.
I made them in such a way as to enable a person with limited or no sight to
be able to quickly locate the desired harp.(ie: the harps are always in a
preset location that can be found by touch.) So, I would say start with an
attachable shelf like that and see where you can add to it to satisfy your
requirements.