Re: [Harp-L] Re: Blues licks in First Position Now Blue Balls

	G'day all.
I think all this discussion about the effectiveness of the
yellow/blue/green/black edged/diminishing balls just reinforces what the
educators in the group most likely already know; People learn in different
ways.

I might just have a go at this first position exercise. I find the method
creative, easy to understand, but somehow not intuitive to me. I really am
not a visual person. I will give it a go any way.  I am starting to break
out of my 2nd/3rd Pos comfort zone.

Thanks Chris Canning.