 From: Frank Franze
 To: harp-l
 Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 3:45 PM
 Subject: [Harp-L] Speaker Hook-Up

 Thanks Bob and Sp20 for your thoughts on this subject...the amp in
question I bought about 12 years ago...It's made by "The
Jackson-Guldan Violin Co. Columbus Ohio. Inside it has a sticker
saying to use it for a public address system amoung other things,
instruments, mics etc...

 I came across a "QUAM" speaker around 4 years ago, its old and built
like a brick #%$&house - the magnet is huge the # on it sez  (8A6PAB)
(270722)

 The speaker in the amp sez (B-20165) (285014-5)...I would love to be
able to run both of them at the same time...though from what you and
Bob are saying that would give it the wrong ohm load and ruin the amp.

  I'm going to unhook the the 6in speaker and attach the  8in QUAM,
which will probably sound absolutely F#@%&$%<mailto:F#@%&$%>!
incredible!!!

 Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

 Thanks gents,
 Frank