[Harp-L] Harp Mic Repair Fees

I've been building my own harp mics for almost a year now, and
repaired a Rod Piazza for a friend of mine at no charge. My latest is
also my hottest, a low Z CM with a vintage transformer in a JT30
shell). When I showed it to a new friend, and great harp player, he
asked me to modify his JT-30 to match my own shell design - with a
1/4 jack mounted in the BACK of the mic instead of a vintage
Switchcraft screw-on on the bottom, so I can plug in my Samson
Airline wireless transmitter (L-shaped). I was able to do the job OK,
and fitted an improved aluminum knob on his VC (the one he had didn't
fit right). Took about an hour or so. My question is, what do I
charge for mic repair, customization, etc? Is there a going rate?

Thanks for you help,
Robert

Be a better friend, newshound, and