Re: [Harp-L] Blues licks in First Position

In the Feb/Mar issue of Blues Revue, David Barrett covered a few 1st position licks in his column, /Right On The Number/. If you can pick it up by ear, the link to the audio is at:

http://www.bluesrevue.com/RightOnNumber/audio/ISSUE_110.rm

You'll need Real Player to listen.

Zvi Aranoff wrote:
Hi.
I'm looking for blues licks in first position to add to my repertoire.
Adam Gussow has a few on his YouTube lessons on First Position. E.g., a Boogie (Big Walter in La Cucaracha) and the main theme lick in Hoochie Hoochie Man.
Can someone point me to some others?
I'm in the middle of working on SBW 2 "Trust My Baby", which is undoubtedly one of the greatest first position blues song ever. Right now I can't learn additional songs top to bottom, so I'm looking for some other bits and pieces, to have a wider range of first position material to draw upon.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Zvi