[Harp-L] re: Hits w harp from the 80s

Thanks for tips on hits w harp.

  Winslow wrote:
  "Isn't Toots a sort of honorary Swede?"
  --------------

  True. He used to live here a bit, mostly back in the 60s I think, and has mastered the rudiments of our ignoble language.
   Fact is, some of my hipsterish fellow countrymen (real swedes) tend to think that he some sort of "freak", who´s only "big in Sweden", and no matter what you say about this guy having played with absolutely Everyone of some musical pedigree, that´s a label that sticks to him; maybe there´s some notion of him looking "funny" that tops it up.
    He has made som film scores here that´s really great, even if the films are kinda forgettable.
  /Martin