[Harp-L] New session work with great Artist and glory story

I play in a house band for an open mic.  Sometimes the music is awesome and
it leads to greater things.  A singer songwriter named Kalu James starting
playing the open mic and it was clear right away he was special.  Not only
is he a great singer and great songwriter writing concious lyrics, he has
that things that makes audiences love him.  Everyone in the band got along
and so we all produced his new CD together called Dim the Lights.  I am on 4
tracks, Blanket, Austin Bound, War Outside and It Hurts.  "It Hurts" just
has a few notes of mine, so don't wait for the big solo.

Listen at Kalujames.net or www.Myspace.com/Kalujames

As for the glory, yesterday was his CD release party.  Around 300 people
showed up, the first printing of the CD sold out, the crowd stood at the
front of the stage, clapped on the beat and sang along.  When the show was
over, the walk out music was of a CD that I was on most of the tracks.  It
was a big high.
Check out Kalu, he has star potential.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com