Re: Re: [Harp-L] Big Walter CD suggestions

hash brown wrote:
> There is a brand new live Big Walter from 78' with
> Johnny Nicolas and Ronnie Earl called 'Bocce Boogie
> (that's pronounced Bachee) on the Topcat records label.

Johnny Nicolas owns and operates an absolutely wonderful little
restaurant out in the middle of the Texas Hill Country, about halfway
between Fredericksburg and Mason, in the tiny town of Hilltop.  I
remember dropping in there one evening for a Greek salad and pork
chops, and being surprised by Johnny coming out to entertain the
patrons with some good old fashion boogie woogie piano.  What a
treat!  I had no idea.  If you're ever deep in the heart of Texas, go
by and check it out.  But you might need reservations, it fills up
fast!

http://www.hilltopcafe.com/

-tim