Re: [Harp-L] Big Walter CD suggestions

Two that I think are great:
Little Boy Blue (Live at the Knickerbocker)
And as a side man on The Essential Otis Rush - The Classic Cobra Recordings
1956-58. This has to be one of the best blues CDs in my collection. Otis
Rush just drips with soul and Big Walter's harp weaves beautifully with Red
Holloway's tenor sax.

tom albanese
http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal