[Harp-L] Fw: New harmonica pictures

I have recently been informed that there may be some copyright infringement issues regarding the images at my photobucket account regarding Brad Harrison's tour of the Suzuki factory as well as the images of his B-Radikal harp. I have since removed the images in question. These images were shared with me by Brad several months ago and I was not informed of any copyright related to these images.
                                                               Randy
                                              www.genesisharmonicas.net