[Harp-L] New Harmonica pictures and MORE!!

I posted some pics of Brads new harp at photobucket
that he sent me months ago. There are also some
pics I took 3 weeks ago of my stay in Chicago
when I was building his reed machine, as well as my shop and his
Also some pics of the CNC I built for cutting my
Corian harp combs. And vacuum tuning jig.
Unfortunately, no pics of the finished machine as the
machine shop sat on the rotary table for 2 weeks
with their thumb ...............
and I had to come home. There are some real
cool pics of his tour of the Suzuki factory.
Reed machines, Laser tuners. I would like to put up
a "How to build a reed machine " page when I get caught
up with harp orders. IT IS NOT an expensive project
contrary to what everyone would have you believe.
You just need a big vertical rotary table, 1 HUGE backplate,
A quality 3 axis table, a 1 H.P. D.C. motor driving the table at 12 RPM's,
and some series # 420, 3/4 hard brass 1 inch wide by 0.012" thick
and your making reeds!! Total cost? MAYBE $3000 if you shop
around. I found Brad some unreal EBAY kills.
 Here is the link http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/harpo_album/
If the link wont work search by users, mine is
harpo_album.
                          Enjoy!!
                Randy
  www.genesisharmonicas.net