Re: [Harp-L] Blues Birdhead

Hi Ron

?I hear the first OB on hole 4 that last a full second long @ 14 seconds into the piece.<

If I may butt in here ... this has happened to me before 8^)
The file you downloaded is a 22.05 KHz mono mp3. It sounds like your soundcard driver is 'locked' at a 44.1 KHz sample rate and the resulting playback is shifted down an octave.
That first "OB" at 14 sec. is actually an 8B bent down half a step - that was the tipoff ... then I looked at the file properties.
If your audio driver doesn't allow operation in 'unlocked' sample mode, you could open this file in a good audio/sample editor and resample at 44.1 KHz. Funny thing ... your portable mp3 player may be able to handle this rate/format file ... you might try that.

Cheers,
Staggerin' Jim
Listen to Roots Harmonica at http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim