[Harp-L] embossing

Hello Everyone,
  I've recently started trying to customize my harps. I think i'm getting the hang of reed arcing pretty well. I have noticed how much more responsive my instruments are after applying this technique. It seems to take a lot less air to get the reed to sound. I was wondering how much better they would play with the reed slots embossed. Is it worth the effort to try to learn this technique? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your replies.
                                                                                    Mike D'Aurizio
Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback