Re: [Harp-L] Re: Multiple Harps... or alternate tunings...

I have a full set of Lee Oskar Natural Minors that I accumulated over
the years, mainly to help figure out song keys when trying to figure out
minor-keyed songs.

And all the Lee Oskar available Melody Makers (C, D, E, F, G, A).

And a handfull of Paddy Richters that I retuned myself using regular richter tuned harps (D, Low D, G, A, C, Low F).

And a four or five Lee Oskar Harmonic Minors... always wanted to complete the whole set, but never really had the need to.

There's a few more Melody Makers I would like to add, maybe a Bb (based on a Low Eb, Lee Oskar 2nd position labeling).

I've been adding to my Seydel 1847's as the different keys have become available...

Accumulating harmonicas happens easily if you keep with it year after year... now going on 30 years... and still improving a bit year after year.

I can't play everything on a single C richter-tuned harp, so I had to go a different route.

Ken H in OH