Re: [Harp-L] Harp holder for kid

David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

you can do this, otherwise, have a friend who is good with tools do it.... Heck, I could do it, that Hohner rack is just wire. They bent and shaped it at the factory, it can be shortened, bent and reshaped now.
Just heat up the wire when you/whomever bends it.
That's what you'll need to do, shorten the wire and rebend at the joint. Bascially, you're talking wire from both parts and putting back together a smaller rack.

you might want to experiment first with a wire coathanger, to figure out the right size and shape before messing with the harder-to-work-with actual rack.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.