[Harp-L] Vegas This Weekend

Late breaking news. I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow morning. I know, who
cares. My kid won the Penn State finals of the national Bud Light Rock
Paper Scissors and the national tournament is this weekend, $50,000 and
a trip to China for the olympics at stake. Serious. I know, who cares.

Harp content - I'll be sitting in with Scott Rhiner & the Moanin'
Blacksnakes for at least one tune at the Sand Dollar. I'm psyched,
they're a great blues band. So if anyone's around stop on by and say
hello. I'll be with three kids much younger than me, lookin' kinda
nervous with some sort of small sack of harps.

Bill Hines
Vegas Baby