[Harp-L] Nice Kalamazoo Model 2 for Sale

Hi Folks,
I've been moving this week and unfortunately need to let go of a few things, including my beloved Kalamazoo. I am going to list it on eBay, but thought you guys would like the first shot at buying this almost MINT model 2 first. I bought it just a couple of years ago, when I was with a small band, but we broke up shortly after, so this unit has gotten very little use. It was recapped by the previous owner, so looks great and sound great with very little hum. I am asking $349.95 for Harp-L folks only (my eBay reserve), which is consistent with current prices for recapped Kalamazoos of this quality (based on what they go for on eBay and at BlowsMeAway.com for a really clean one like this.

Click here for some pictures:
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=149065&image=144053649&images=144052406,144052712,144053000,144053274,144053649,144053906,144054160&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0&lgdin=1

As a harp amp, the Kalamazoo is hard to beat. I used it for small gigs, and  mic'd it when needed with excellent results. Sounded great both with my vintage 70's Green Bullet and my custom-made JT-30. Email me off list for more info or any questions.

Thanks,
Robert Ross
www.RawFoodLife.com