[Harp-L] SPAH

Hi Folks,
 Am looking at going to SPAH and leaning towards flying unless a car pool materializes. I'm in Jersey and wondering if anyone, or more, wants to share expenses
and drive straight through? Could have a good time on the way out and back.
 By  SPAH time my cracked sternum will be healed. On Fathers Day I was traveling down a two lane highway at 35 miles an hour and the unthinkable happened, WHAMM
A lady ran a stop sign and plowed right into me totaling my van. Unlike the song there was not "one way out". I saw her coming and could do nothing about it as the collision was unavoidable. So glad I had my seat belt on as the injuries would have been much worse, as in, picking my teeth
 out of the steering wheel. So I've already missed two gigs but I count my blessing and will do what is needed to get back on track.
Hope it never happens to you and I consider myself lucky as it could have been much worse.
May the harp be with you.

Reach