Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:07:37 EDT
From: IcemanLE@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] info forwarded to me by a friend........
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Last October, the John Sayles film "Honeydripper" came  out and had a very
limited distribution though it comes out on DVD on June  23. It stars Danny
Glover, Charles Dutton, Stacy Keach, Keb Mo,  etc., and takes place in rural
Alabama in 1950. It's all about the Blues, a  juke joint, the first electric guitar
in Alabama and has a good story  line.

The link below will take you to the movie and it's a good site  to watch
other free movies. There may be a few glitches and here are the  fixes...It may
"Buffer" several times as the beginning credits roll but  just be patient. The
film is in four parts and it may play two audio tracks  at once. That might
happen if you're using the Internet  Explorer browser. When I used the Safari
browser I didn't have any  further problems (more info below). I hope the movie
plays flawlessly  for you.

Honeydripper - The Movie:
_http://moviereleased.com/post/Honeydripper.html_
(http://moviereleased.com/post/Honeydripper.html)

Apple Safari browser for Window. It's an easy, safe and a fast  download:
_http://www.apple.com/safari_ (http://www.apple.com/safari)

Ted Crocker built the electric guitar for the movie and custom  makes guitars
and cigar box guitars: _http://www.tedcrocker.com/_
(http://www.tedcrocker.com/)