[Harp-L] note refusing to sound after cover plates are attached

John "Whiteboy" Walden wrote:
I have to disagree...I LOVE the MS system.
The parts are interchangeable and they are simply louder and more powerful
than the old HM system....snip.......But my favorite harp is an MS Meisterklasse set of reed plates,
Blues Harp cover plates and Tom Moyer Titanium, or various other stainless combs...

 I have yet to get back to the troublesome harp that started this thread, but i will report on the
status after i do.  But a few intriguing questions have just arisen.
 ?To all: Has anyone else on this list noticed that Hohner MS harps play louder and are more
powerful?
 To John, what do u feel the titanium comb adds to the sound of the harp, and if it adds, what is
your opinion as to how it works to affect the sound?
 To Tim Moyer: I wasn't aware that you sold combs (or if i knew, have forgotten).  I just went to
your workingmansharp.com website and see conflicting info as to whether his harps are available. What
is your present status re selling harps and services?
ron - who still owns some nice T-bones.