Re: [Harp-L] "SPAH Fever"

Warren Bee wrote:

And last but surely not least I will be working along side our beloved Buzz Krantz as he runs the legendary late night blues jams. He runs the show but every now and then I will be able to provide him the space that will let him wander around a bit and play in other sandboxes. He has worked so hard all of these years sacrificing every single night for the benefit of others.now he can hit the jazz jam or just plain take a well deserved break whenever he feels like it. "Santa Blues" it is an honor to be one of your little blues elves..well not that little :-)

Warren Bee

I love you too

buzz....