[Harp-L] a final thought on Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Yes indeed the country tuning works out as sweet as can be for single notes.
Tim M. is correctomundo.BUT.I just have to repeat what I had said
earlier..in first position on a standard tuned harp.with tongue blocking you
can dance around with your tongue and make some great chord accompaniment.a
few of the chords don't work for this on the country tuned. Oh well.as they
say there is more than one way to skin a cat.bottom line..make 'em smile
with your weapon of choice!

WB