Re: [Harp-L] Re:Little Walter Movie

this is the cadilac records movie i am referring to.  does anyone know of another walter movie that is going to be comming out?

----- Original Message ----
From: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 12:14:23 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re:Little Walter Movie

I am also interested in the upcoming Cadillac Records Movie.
A couple months ago I got a call from a talent management company requesting lessons for an actor client of theirs. The client was Eamonn Walker (HBO's Oz). He wanted a bunch of lessons in a ten day period leading up to the filming of the movie.  His part was a cameo playing the Howling Wolf.  We spent about 8 hours studying Howling Wolf solos to prepare him for playing along with band to the song Smokestack Lightning.
If his singing and harp playing makes the final cut, I don't know , but he did great and the director really liked his work.
Brian in Brooklyn