[Harp-L] Take Me Out To The Ball Game

This song works perfect in first position. With tongue blocking effects it's
a blast to play and sounds real festive. Start on the 4th hole and let 'er
rip. This is one of my "signature" tunes that I always throw into gigs
especially in the spring when baseball fever is starting up. I have a good
friend high up in a New England company that is a big Red Sox supporter. He
swears he will get me a chance to play it at a Sox game at some point! That
song is so simple and perfect in first position I would be fearless in front
of 37K fans. Any other tune would probably freak me out but not "Ball Game".
The six draw is the "big flavor" note when you "buy me some popcorn or
crackerjack". That bend adds so much color to the line.

Tom, I have heard you play. You are awesome. Don't think too hard on this
one. You can tear it up if you just let the harp do the work. As far as
Peloquin's suggestion of 12th position, those left coast guys always wanna
mess with tradition! Take his advice on the heavy tunes. Let me help with
the light lifting! :-)

Warren Bee Seeing You in St. Louey