[Harp-L] Sennheiser e604

Tim, looking at the spec sheet pdf, I see the frequency response
has two lines diverging in the bass region.  The document is too low
resolution for me to see what differs about them.  I'm guessing it is
distance from the mic (proximity effect).  If so, can you tell me what
the distances are for the two lines?  If not, then what the two lines
mean?
Thanks,
John