From: "Garry Hodgson" <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 12:31 AM
To: <gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] NY

gmmsi@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm going to NYC on Monday-will be there until Thursday night

Any good blues clubs around Times Square--besides BB Kings on 42nd?--that would have live music during the week

you could check out terra blues, on bleeker street. it's not around times square, it's in greenwich village, but it's not hard to get around the city. terrabluescafe.com

also, if you did want to go to bb king's, michael packer blues band
is playing there on tuesday night (6/10).  my friend dave "snakeman"
runyan plays some mighty fine harp with them.

say hi for me if you make it.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West