Re: [Harp-L] Session tools: transposing a score to play on any diatonic (was: diatonic tablature for the chromatic scale)

Don't sell youself short. If you can sight-read in the key of C you are two
weeks ahead of anybody who can't. (Everything else being equal: technical
skills on harp.)

Because if you can only read   music in C, you can make your own tab on the
fly, because you have already "cracked" the system and understand how it works.
So at least you get the timing right.

Phil Lloyd