[Harp-L] Music Publishing???

ASCAP; BMI: SESAC what are the advantages and strengths of each of these organizations compared to each other. Deciding on publishing music and need some advice from musicians who have had some experience with them. Contact me off line since I realize that this is not a harp oriented question but "who ya gonna call?"

Oh and sorry to say there are on pics of the Piazza mics. We are real low tech on this issue.
Dennis "Doc"Alters

http://www.docalters.com

doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 760-685-5483