[Harp-L] XB-40 replacement valves

I have an XB-40 in G which I bought soon after they came out. This is
the 2nd harp, the valves in draw 2 and 3 detached from the 1st one and
arrived in my mouth, so I sent it back. Draw 2 came out again on the
replacement, this time I superglued it and no problems until now: The
blow 1 valve has vanished. Does anyone know where I can get a
replacement, or indeed how to bodge one? It is easy enough to stick
them on, but how to get one in the 1st place without spending the cost
of a new harp on the repair?
After this experience I think that the XB-40 may be problematic in
lower keys - the big valves on my 2 instruments do not seem strongly
enough attached. I should add I have a newer XB-40 in C, which so far
has given no problems.
Richard
Richard Hammersley
Grantshouse, Scottish Borders