[Harp-L] diatonic tablature for the chromatic scale

When I first picked up the diatonic 2 years ago, I was trying to learn the layout and relearn how to read music, so I created some visuals/guides I thought might help me. I don't know if these are helpful to anyone else, but they don't do any good if no one sees them so here they are:

Musical Notation and Diatonic Harmonica Tab for Natural Notes
http://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=21

Chromatic Music Scale Diatonic Harmonica Tab (Key of C)http://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=22

Diatonic Harmonica Tab Rulershttp://www.harptabs.com/displayfile.php?ID=31

-MarcThe RP Muse Blog ~ Highlighting local arts & culture. Submissions welcomed.http://therpmuse.blogspot.com
Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback.
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyouback