[Harp-L] Rod Piazza Microphones

HI,

Rod Piazza is computer challenged which is amazing when you think about just what this cat can do on the harp, with the mics and amps and then working on the vintage Chevrolets.

Anyhow, he asked me to let folks know that he has two very fine crystal mics for sale. One has the Rod Mod and both have volume control. These are in great condition. The price is rather high. I am not implying that this is a gouge. Not by any means. But if you are looking for a deal or a steal don't waste your time. There is not much wiggle room and frankly I won't have the time to play middle man in terms of checking it with Rod etc. because I know what his bottom line is.

If you are interested in either of these excellent vintage pieces then please email me and I will fill you in on the details.
Dennis "Doc"Alters

http://www.docalters.com

doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel: 760-685-5483