[Harp-L] Jelly Roll Johnson releases new CD!

Hello harmonica fans,

    First call Nashville studio musician Jelly Roll Johnson has just released his new CD entitled "Songs From The Record World." Now granted, I am somewhat biased, since Jelly & I have been making music off & on for over 20 years, but this release is nothing short of great. Backed by a rock solid trio of Nashville's best, Jelly Roll's harmonica is front and center on all ten selections. It seems to me that his approach, tone, and musical sensibility are what most harmonica players think, and or, wish they sounded like.
    The ten instrumentals cover a broad range of emotions. There are also two selections that feature the chromatic. My personal fav's are "Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying," and "Goodbye Pork Pie Hat."  The latter is done in second position which demonstrates Jelly's command of the instrument. There really are no so-so cuts on this project. Flat out...the man knows how to make a CD!

    The CD is available from the following links:

http://www.jellyrolljohnson.com/

http://cdbaby.com/cd/jellyrolljohnson

Get this CD quick, it will make you want to practice more and play better!

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
www.myspace.com/ptgazell