[Harp-L] The HArmonica in USA

Hi!!

It is impossible to talk about diatonic harmonicas without mention the Blues
and other America styles...

But I´ve got some gaps in my comprehension of the harmonica arrivel in the
USA.

A friend of mine suggested the book "Harmonicas, Harps, and Heavy
Breathers", by Kim Field. I´m trying to buy an used issue through
Amazon.com, but I don´t know how long it takes to get here in Brazil...

So I´d like to ask if you know any other source, or if this book is already
enough for my goals...

I´m interested in understanding the development of Blues harmonica and the
emergence of Harmonica groups such as Minevitch and Puleo´s...

thanks a lot!!

Luciano Baptista